Jesus is the Way, the Truth, and the Life
We have built our lives on the truth that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and He is who He said He is. We hold carefully to the truths in the Bible, which form our beliefs, serve as the substance of our teaching, and change the entire course of our lives. We are constantly searching the Scriptures to grow in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior, and promise we won't intentionally teach anything that is tradition or opinion, as opposed to the Word of God.
Because God’s Word Says It:
- We believe in the eternal existence of God as three Persons: God the Father, God the Son (Jesus Christ), and God the Spirit (The Holy Spirit).
- We believe that in the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth—everything visible and invisible.
- We believe the eternal Son of God (Jesus) was miraculously born of a virgin and became God in the flesh—fully man and fully God.
- We believe the Bible to be God’s inspired word our ultimate guide for life, doctrine, and conduct.
- We believe that Jesus will return, at which time the dead will be raised and every person will be judged before the throne of God, resulting in either eternal life or eternal death.
- We believe that salvation cannot be earned, but is entirely from the grace of God, so that we would glorify Him for His kindness.
- We believe God’s plan for us to become His children is through faith, repentance, and baptism into Christ.
- We believe Jesus died for the sins of all humanity on the cross and was raised from the dead on the third day.